Tuesday, January 15, 2008

15.01.2007 Morning

Hey guys. I'm writing my blog again ! It's da shit.
Seriously, I've been feeling better since I started to write about myself on the internet. I don't know if anyone is going to see this but it helps me sort my problems out and see what I can do about it. Yesterday, I started to guide myself into positive thinking. Instead of thinking the worst (as always) I thought of good things. After a few minutes of positives thoughts, I started to feel way better. The only problem is that the negative thoughts are like little intruders who want so sneak into my head and make me feel anxious. I'll try not to let them :) .
Last night I had a really bad dream about some of my relatives. Good thing it isn't true - I couldn't say if it was real or not when I wake up.
I've got one more week of vacation of doing nothing and then second semester of College begins for me. I did well in the first one; I will do well in the second one as well, or even better. I'm currently studying Physics, Chemistry and Math. My favorite course is physics - I aced it, while I did not to well in math.
The important thing is that I have my high school diploma with good credits. Whatever happens to me in College, I can still go to work somewhere or pass a course or in the worst scenario join the army. This Friday, I have my driver exam (for the license). My instructor told me I'm a good driver and that I'm ready; I know I am ready. It's all about luck now. I hope I get a cool evaluator.
Random stuff : most my friends are addicts of World of Warcraft. I played the game myself for a couple of days but then quit. Not because I didn't like it; the game had ''captured'' me so much that wouldn't even shave. I'd spend 12-14 hours infront of my PC playing and playing even if I was bored.
Well, I think that's all for now. I'll be writing again soon.

No comments: