Wednesday, January 16, 2008

16.01.2007

Maaaaaaan I feel dizzy. I got home 2 hours ago... last night a friend of mine and I were supposed to grab a beer, play some pool and just relax. But for some reason we kept getting drinks and more drinks untill we were totally wasted. We had a lot of laughs, we took a taxi and I slept over at his place. I feel a bit tired but it's not the end of the world.

Weird, I wasn't anxious for the whole day untill I got home. Maybe it's something with the atmosphere that makes my anxiety start. I was getting tension so I said fuck it, I took one valerian. At least it's a herb - no nasty addiction. Now I'm really fine. No worries at all. I think I might start taking valerian every time after meal. It doesn't make you dizzy or sleepy and I have no trouble falling asleep at night. I'll be trying it from now on. Let's hope it works.
Today I called some services, and I'm seeing a Shrink soon. I don't want any medication, I want a therapy of some kind. There's gotta be something that can help my state.

No comments: